From the publisher:
The Blue Rose Narrator's Journal is a 35-page PDF designed to assist narrators in planning and organizing their campaigns and adventures. Packed with page after page of forms, the Narrator's Journal is custom-designed to make creating narrator characters, creatures, organizations, and adventures easier.
The forms in this PDF include:
- Major Narrator Characters: Three pages on which you can record not only important game information but also details about the character's relationships -- to both the player character heroes and other narrator characters in the campaign -- and roleplaying notes, memorable appearances in the campaign, and minions or servants of the character.
- Locations: Map out important locations in the campaign, prepare encounters, and record important events on two pages.
- Shadowgates: Keep track of the shadowgates in your campaign, including their locations, appearances, and player knowledge of the gates.
- Adventure Outline: Plan each encounter, the highs and lows, and important details of an upcoming adventure.
- Adventure/Narrator Review: With this form the players can provide the narrator with feedback so that the narrator can learn what his players like and don?t like about the campaign. This form can be invaluable in steering a campaign in a direction that will make everyone happy.
Plus many more forms, including pages designed for creating new arcana, creatures, weapons, feats, and almost anything else you?ll want to add to your Blue Rose campaign.