From the Back of the Book:
"There is evil afoot in Isengard, and the West is no longer safe."
- Aragorn, "The Two Towers"
Stronghold of Dark Designs...
From the White Hand's lowliest orc to its mightiest general, from Orthanc's deepest chamber to its highest pinnacle, from Saruman's blasting fire to the rings of power crafted by his own hand, the Isengard sourcebook provides everything the Narrator needs to know about this ancient stronghold. Bring this wealth of new challenges to your "The Lord of the Rings Roleplaying Game" chronicle and let your players pit themselves against this fortress of the fallen Wizard!
The Isengard Sourcebook includes:
- In-depth history stretching back to the days of Isengard's construction by Gondorian master builder Curugond of Lamedon.
- Detailed physical descriptions of the tower of Orthanc, the Ring-wall of Isengard, the labyrinthine caverns beneath both, and many other locations throughout the Wizard's Vale, including 9 full-colour maps.
- Exhaustive statistics for the soldiers, servants, slaves, spies, and more in the employ of the White Hand--including Saruman himself and his inner circle.
- All-new information about the spawning tunnels where Uruk-hai, Half-orcs, and other Orc-spawn are created, including new flaws like Orc-ancestry and Ill-made.