From the Steve Jackson Games web site:
"You meet in a tavern . . ."
Thus begins a thousand tales of dungeon-delving escapades, and once the quest is at an end, the alehouse welcomes heroes home. In worlds of Dungeon Fantasy, the tavern need not exist merely as an alcoholic alpha and omega; it can also serve as the focal point for adventure! Dungeon Fantasy 10: Taverns covers all these possibilities, including:
- A description of bar life and tavern regulars, including stats for a dozen types of folks that adventurers might encounter – watch out for the thief, belligerent drunk, and young tough!
- A template for Dungeon Fantasy Innkeeper PCs.
- Rules and ideas for bar fights. Now a "quiet evening out" can be anything but.
- Detailed write-ups of four taverns, complete with floor plans, room descriptions, inhabitant info and stats, and adventure ideas for each location.
- Loot related to taverns, including magic items, treasure maps, and more.
Whether you're meeting an old man with a mysterious message in the small alehouse Pernel's, taking the "back door" to dungeon adventure in the pub aptly named The Cave, or starting a fight in the two-story Broken Oar at the end of a quest, Dungeon Fantasy 10: Taverns has the information you need on tap!