From the publisher:
"Keep them alive, and keep them coming back."
Looking for organized information? A place to purchase new and used equipment? Looking for that edge against your next deadly encounter? Sure, you could go it alone, or you could visit the headquarters of the Adventurers' Guild.
E.N. Publishing brings you volume 4 in the E.N. Guild line, this time delving into the Adventurers' Guild. Its members know that knowledge equals survival, and a little information beforehand can make the difference in the end. The E.N. Guilds line brings you a focused sourcebook of a single guild per edition, full of insider knowledge and the rules to make it happen. These fully-bookmarked pdf's delve into the secrets of fantasy guilds, revealing their secrets, knowledge, and practices.
This ebook includes:
- A detailed overview of the Adventurers' Guild and the difference it can make in your party's survival.
- 7 charts of services provided by the guild.
- A glance at useful skills and three new feats.
- A new prestige class called the information weaver, unique in its ability to seek out new information and contacts.
- Three new spells and four new magic items.
- Four pages of equipment tables for acquiring discount items of lesser quality.