From the back cover:
There's more to these monsters than Claw/Claw/Bite!
Asuras, dorje golems, makaras, thoughforms, yali. These and many more exotic creatures await you in Monsters of the Mind. Developed by Arcana: Societies of Magic authors Kevin Brennan and James Maliszewski, this book presents more than 50 psionic creatures for us in any d20 fantasy campaign. In addition to accurate stats and evocative illustrations, each monster's entry includes notes on using it with Naranjan, the setting of the Mythic Vistas sourcebook Mindshadows. From the tiny Vinn Mohar to the gargantuan Wondrous Many-Headed Beast of Ketasha, Monsters of the Mind has a challenge for every adventuring party.
Monsters of the Mind features:
- Updated 3.5 stats for all monsters.
- Challenge ratings from 1/4 to 21.
- Psionic variants of classic monsters like the aboleth and yuan-ti.
- Beautiful art from Toren "Macbin" Atkinson, Drew baker, Kent Burles, Dennis Detwiller, Kevin Crossley, and James Ryman.
- A brief introductin to Naranjan.
Whether used on its own or in conjunction with Mindshadows, Monsters of the Mind is a must for any psionic campaign.