From the Publisher:
DM Toolkit is the ultimate resource for Dungeon Masters, Lead Storytellers, Game Masters, and all their ilk!
DM Toolkit is a tool developed by a Game Master for other Game Masters. It eliminates the need for a storyteller to carry an enormous binder of obscure information, and gives you the means to work on your campaign during spare moments. Once you try it, you're sure to love it. It even runs on iPad!
The app comes preloaded with templates for Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition. Additionally, new templates and content can be downloaded anytime to suit your needs. The list of free downloads is increasing daily!
- Modify traps, treasures, gear, characters, monsters, and more from your handheld device.
- Easily reference and cross-reference your data to build encounters and dungeons.
- Keep notes, add pictures, and completely customize your resources.
- Preloaded with DnD 4th Edition templates, for quick startup.
- Template system allows users to add new and original game systems to the app.
- Download free templates for additional game systems, or download free libraries of user-created content to expand your existing games.
- Universal application runs on the iPhone, iPod touch, AND iPad.
DM Toolkit is the electronic equivalent of a campaign management binder. It keeps resources of various types (characters, npcs, monsters, traps, treasures, rituals) in a database, so that they can be linked into dungeons and encounters for game sessions. These resources can come from online downloads, or be crafted by the users themselves.