The people of modern Exodus fear and distrust psionic powers and those with it. The psion’s ability to read or even control minds without even the scant visible trappings of wizardry - the wilder’s unpredictable and spontaneous destructive powers - these mindspawned mysteries are the stuff of nightmares for common folk from the Wyldlands of Bal to the deserts of Cordel. Even the widely respected, psionics-using Janissaries of the Imperial Alliance have not been able to dispel such superstitious fears - perhaps because the superstitions are all too often justified. Eventually, the Imperial Alliance with the help of Imperial Senate created an organization to address those fears - and to bring to heel those mentalists who misused their gifts. Thus was born Section Omega - the Imperial Alliance’s regulatory and investigatory body for psionic affairs. This supplement includes:
- History of Section Omega
- Section Omega’s Headquarters & Methods
- Organization Effects of Section Omega
- New Prestige Classes: Psychic Overseer and Id Hunter
- New Magic and Psionic Items: Id Weapon, Psychic Annihilator, Psychic Halo, Psychic Restrains, Psychic Shocker
- Nearly 30 New Psionic Feats including Cortical Resonance, Layered Psionic Defense, Psionic Deflection and Vampire Mind
All this, Plus added on for free: Terrornomicon: Locari. The Locari are a young race, a race of killing machines whose origins are shrouded in mystery – unlike the deadly danger they pose to all of Exodus, about which no rational being has the slightest doubt.