From the publisher's website:
Pubs & Inns features over 30 unique items to help you build the Pub or Inn of your dreams! Finally you can take your players inside the Pubs and Inns that accompany so many RPG games. This set is so incredibly detailed that some people simply can’t believe their eyes and neither will your players.
Bring a level of realism and playability to your game table that even ridiculously expensive alternative model systems can't beat. The fine detailed, cracked stucco walls come in various lengths allowing you to create virtually ANY layout imaginable. WorldWorks newly reworked "Clip-It" system allows you to clip your wall sections together or change them around in a fast and pain free manner with ordinary paper clips.
Once your floor plan is complete start to decorate your Pub or Inn with one of over 29 highly detailed, authentic period piece interior props. Slide on one of our "Easy Slide" doors or windows wherever you need them most. Also included in Pubs & Inns are regular 1-inch grid floor tiles for your 25-28mm minis but wait, we’ve also thrown in 1.5-inch grid floor tiles for your "Clix" based minis. In no time at all you’ll be building complex interiors that will blow your players away! And remember, because its paper you can print as many copies of each item that you wish!
InteriorWorks "Pubs & Inns" includes all of the following:
* 1,2,4,6 and 7-inch open ended wall sections that make exclusive use of the new "Clip it System"
* 1-inch and 1.5-inch ground tiles with Masterboard instructions
* Highly realistic staircase with railing
* Down-staircase floor tile
* Stucco fireplace/cooking fire
* Cheese and bread trays with knife
* Two long bar sections with detailed item covered shelves (bar side)
* Easy to build Barstools
* Liquor cabinets with the full gambit of bottles
* Circular, rectangular and square pub tables
* Easy to build richly detailed wood pub chairs
* Huge brewing kegs on stands
* Aging shelves with rows of wooden kegs
* Stage Curtain for you entertainers out there
* Innkeepers Front desk
* Wrinkled, stained and probably stinky beds (own pillow recommended)
* Washbasin nightstand
* Not often seen but defiantly needed: dual indoor outhouse holes
* Three unique "Easy Slide" door designs
* Two "Easy Slide" window designs
* Full color instructions for all models
* Beginners Guide full of tips and tricks on Cardstock modeling
* Online user support and community at the WorldWorks games message boards