From the introduction:
All of us have been there. Sometimes we need quick character stats for a newcomer or unexpected addition to a group or session. Suddenly someone has asked us to show them why roleplaying games are the best thing since the invention of six sided dice. Running a game at a con or gaming event, doing a one-shot session to test out a game or idea, or sometimes a group just gets tired of that "character creation" session that can last for several hours as players puzzle out their new classes, races, abilities, and gear.
So what is a solution to these situations? Tabletop Armory has you covered with Character Pages. This supplemental product is designed to provide you, the already pressed for time gamemaster with the stats, back story, and paper minis necessary to throw a group on the table quickly and easily.
In the following pages you will find:
- Five Level 1 characters, ready to use in any game for The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.
- An introductory story featuring all five characters and presenting adventure ideas in the form of Tabletop Armory’s "Journey Points" adventure divergence system.
- Detailed backgrounds and histories of each of the characters, explaining their motivations, personalities, and suggesting the style of play for the character.
- Character stat sheet, providing all of the necessary information for playing the characters right out of the book. All you do is print and play!
- Figure Flats paper minis for each of the five characters, in color and b&w, ready to be printed and easily assembled for tabletop battle map play.