This ebook contains names for Dutch people, which may include first and surnames of an Anglo-Saxon/Dutch, English, (some) French and/or Germanic origin but all perfectly suitable for naming a character from Medieval Holland/West Frisia, for example.
- more than 1600 female names (i.e. 16 tables with 100 names each, plus a table with less than 100 names) more than 800 female nicknames,
- more than 1300 male names,
- more than 800 male nicknames,
- more than 3000 surnames,
- plus a section containing more than 800 place names from the Modern Netherlands and Belgium, so that if your campaign is on Earth, you can have place names as surnames, such as "Rembrandt van Rijn".
With regards to all sample names listed: characters and names are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. Sample names you could generate from this volume:
- (Female names) Astrid "The Enlightened" Schravendijk, Eiisha Cornelis Geensen, Hildegond Adriaansen, Gertrude Van Kampen, Sonja "The Red" Wagenaar
- (Male names) Tijmen Everts Ackerman, "Grim Eckebus" Ravensbergen, Alewin Weymbert Naeije, Pieter Vanderwolf Heemskerk, Jan Cornelisz Faas