The Sundered Skies Just Got A Lot More Dangerous. . .
The Sundered Skies Companion expands upon and compliments the information found in the Sundered Skies core book. Designed to be used by players and Gamemaster’s the Sundered Skies Companion is bursting with gaming goodness, including;
- A host of new Edges and Hindrances.
- Detailed information on day-to-day life in the Sundered Skies, including superstitions and commonly held beliefs. Game mechanics are included so they can have a direct influence on your game.
- Advanced dwarven munitions add even more explosive options to your arsenal of equipment.
- Several new ship designs, including the experimental flame dancer.
- New magic and spells, including a new goddess, The Beautiful One, and Voidomancy- where the caster draws on the void itself as a source for his spells.
- Holy days for god, each one dripping with role-playing and adventure potential.
- Expanded information on the isles of the skies, including four brand new island- The volcanic Atrium; frozen Frostrock, the desolate and tragic Remorse, and the mysterious jungle isle of Savannah.
- 16 cults and secret societies the heroes can join or oppose. Each goals and organisation is fully detailed, including unique Edges available to heroes who join.
- Over 25 new Savage Tales designed to be used alongside, and within the existing Plot Point found in Sundered Skies.
- Sundered Gods: a guide to what direction your campaign can take once the Plot Point is completed.
- A veritable horde of new monsters, opponents, and allies.
Sundered Skies is a dark fantasy setting by Triple Ace Games and is designed for use with the award-winning Savage WorldsTM RPG.