In the end times, a Silent enemy will arise, and in its wake it shall bring oblivion. This the Gods of Man have seen, and this the Other has told to the Goddess Belisarda. Knowing this, the Gods of Men commanded their vassals, the noble Valinor, to infuse the favored bloodlines of man with the very power of divinity. This peculiar magic of divine beings is called Psionics, and so armed the children of men shall arise to defend Arcanis for defeat brings with it the end of all things.
Whereas wielders of magic rely upon careful ritual and the fundamental properties of matter to work their miracles and tricks, a Psion commands the very power of creation through sheer force of will. No obstacle can withstand the focused power of thought from a gifted and trained mind. Within this stout volume, the secrets of Psionics are laid bare for all to see.
Honed by five years of vigorous play testing in the Living Arcanis campaign, one of the world’s largest interactive roleplaying environments, Psionics Unbound refines the Psionics rules for Third Edition Fantasy Roleplaying. Psionics Unbound is a complete rulebook, no other Psionics rules are required for use in any campaign, Arcanis or otherwise.
The book’s many features include:
• Eight Base Classes including the classic Psionic classes and new classes such as the Occisor, Psionic masters of stealth and assassination
• More than one hundred feats, including new feats like Voices in the Silence, the power to withstand the Psionics of the multiverse’s greatest enemies
• More than thirty Prestige Classes including fourteen classes each specific to a given val family, such as the val’Tensen Aspect of the Hurricane, who embody the wrath of a storm
• Hundreds of Psionic powers, both clarified and refined powers from the System Reference Document and new powers including Pyroplasmic Aura and Wall of Entropy
• Dozens of varieties of Psionic items and equipment
• A menagerie of Psionic creatures, from the classic Aboleth to the Voiceless Ones, vicious servants of the Silence
• A selection of spells that permit wielders of magic to briefly harness the powers of the mind
Psionics Unbound is designed for use with the Revised Third Edition rules of the world’s most popular fantasy roleplaying game! You may also want to get your hands on the Codex Arcanis and Player’s Guide to Arcanis to join the thousands of people world wide who have already discovered the excitement of Living Arcanis!