Race for Retribution compiles the complete A Race for Retribution series into a single print product. It contains four saddle-stapled booklets inside a color softcover sleeve.
From the back of the book
A vile injustice.
A vengeful priest.
A ruined hall.
A racial artifact.
A terrified town.
A traitorous assassin.
A dark awakening.
A deadly alliance.
The Race Comes!
Special features make this series great for the experienced DM short on time as well as the novice DM starting their first campaign. These include:
- Challenging and detailed battle tactics with each encounter reduce DM preparation time.
- Full stat blocks for monsters, doors, locks, etc. reduce DM lookup time for every encounter
- Mid adventure DM suggestions to help adjust difficulty level on-the-fly
- Like modules of old the outer cover can be a DM screen and quick reference to full color maps
- Separate books for each part allows the DM to physically mix in other material with Race for Retribution in their campaign binder
- Includes a small but detailed area setting, two towns and dozens of NPCs as a solid framework from which to start a new campaign
- Unlike other large scale modules Race for Retribution allows the DM to use additional adventures without interrupting the overall story
- Contains a unique rumor system which provides storyline continuity even if players take a side trip
- Includes suggestions for making each part a stand-alone adventure
With four distinct module styles - including event based murder mystery and real time fortress stealth infiltration - Race for Retribution provides both "roll" and roleplayers hours of enjoyment.