Far, far in the future humans have found only one other Earth like world in our galaxy – Majellan. Starting at the domed city of New London players begin their journey into the newly terraformed world. The world appears as an inviting paradise, filled with Earth-life. But not all is as it seems. Something has gone horribly wrong. Trapped in the domed city for hundreds of year humans tear themselves apart.
This is where you come in.
Set in a war torn city waiting for the gates to the Outside world to be opened once more. Players begin their training as a Citizen or frenzied Sergie warrior, all readying themselves for the Outside. Out there, into an untamed planet filled with alien corrupted creatures and humans.
This book is all you need to run your first games of Majellan. It enables you to create characters that have started off in New London and it gives you an overview of what New London is all about. It has enough information to get you started making your own scenarios and allows you to flesh out your own creations in this very foreign setting.
Inside this book you will find a complete role-playing system: which inludes:
- An introduction and history of the Majellanic world
- The Majellan dice system with full random Character Creation section
- What it is to be a New London Citizen or Sergie clan member
- Comprehensive list of Citizen professions and Sergie roles
- Example Citizen, Bot (i.e. robot) and Sergie character creation examples
- The detailed-as-you-need-it-to-be Majellan Attack system (including Full-On Gore Tables!)
- Potential New London enemies
- An absolutely heaving Equipment section with many new and strange technologies
- Example Majellan Character Sheets from live players