Character Customization contains six methods to make your character different than any other.
* Customize classes by mixing and matching class features. Make your own class rather than multiclassing.
* Use skill points to purchase bonus class features.
Or, specialize in sub-skills by gaining slight bonuses in small parts of a skill.
* Feats, feats, feats
Many combat feats, bard feats, cleric feats, and powerful fighter feats. Whirlwind Attack will no longer be one of the best fighter feats.
* Prestige class templates and class modifier template provide even more ways to make a better character.
* Monster classes allow you play any creature that advances by character class and to play that craeture from first level. Even difficult creatures like drow and werewolves can be played from first level.
* Monster Ability Templates provide a simple way to a claws to a class. Horned elves, winged gnomes, fire breathing halflings are all possible in this part.
All of this is jam packed into 75 pages.
This product is compatible with edition 3.0. Use with 3.5 will require additional work on your part.