From publisher blurb:
Based on their acclaimed Blueprints Series, 0one Games introduces an ambitious and detailed look at the locations behind the maps.
This sourcebook portrays a struggling mercantile colony ruled by the incompetent son of a brutal emperor. A city whose earliest citizens proudly trace their history back for thousands of years, but now struggle against social and political oppression; a city where a brooding underbelly of resistance fighters, and crime syndicates, and a proud but disillusioned military all wait for their lord to fail. It is a city where night cloaks the deviant works of social outcasts, mad alchemists, and corpse robbers.
The Great City is rife with excitement, intrigue and adventure; dare your characters make it their home?
- This book contains the detailed description of the six wards of the Great City, including most relevant NPCs, adventure locations, encounters and more.
- A big two pages-spreading gorgeous map of the city is included, with detailed key.
- Within each chapter you'll find an one full-page map detailing the ward.
- A short introducing adventure "The Cost of Freedom", by Tim Hitchcock is provided for a fresh start of your Great City campaign.
- A chapter with unique creatures of the Great City provides you some foes to throw on your group.
- A separate chapter with 3.5 statblocks for each NPC complete the book.