From publisher blurb:
Inject more realism into your game. . . .
The Bestiary: Predators provides the most extensive, most accurate coverage of predatory animals from the real world ever released for any roleplaying system. The descriptions and data for all the animals in this Bestiary have been painstakingly researched and tested, and are highly accurate and realistic. If you are running a campaign in an Earthlike setting, the animals presented in this volume will add to the level of richness and realism of your campaign. Weighing in at an incredible 250 pages, The Bestiary: Predators includes:
- Descriptions and stats for over 200 species of predator, with Challenge Ratings ranging from 1/8 to 9
- 177 high-quality illustrations, 45 diagrams and tables
- 8 new Special Abilities and 2 new Feats, and another 11 Feats and Special Abilities updated to make them fully suitable for animal types
- Genuine excerpts from real medieval bestiaries
- Descriptions and stats of many creatures from the field of cryptozoology
- Scale diagrams comparing animal sizes to humans and halflings
- Tips on how to hunt and track each animal, including diagrams of animal footprints and detailed descriptions of what each animal tastes like
- Specifics on the types and values of natural treasures obtainable from an animal
- Tales, true stories, legends, and poems about various animal species, and
- Many other elements designed to entertain, educate, and give Games Masters greater insight into how to use these animals in their campaigns.