From publisher blurb:
The spiked chain is one of the most versatile weapons in the d20 arsenal. Accordingly, it is the weapon least founded in actual history.
This book explores the spiked chain with 18 pages of material about the weapon itself, variants thereof, and those who wield them.
E.N. Arsenal books are "crunch-intensive" - a majority of the PDF is devoted to rules-based material regarding the topic of the book; in this case, the Spiked Chain and variants.
This e-book includes:
- Statistics for Spiked Chains of Tiny through Colossal size.
- Optional rules for dwarves and other medium-sized creatures of short stature, stowing spiked chains, and wielding them as double weapons.
- 8 variants of the spiked chain, including some historical chain-based weapons.
- Rules for grappling and swinging with spiked chains.
- 10 Feats for the wielders of these versatile weapons.
- An alternate 20 level character advancement for roguish monks who master the spiked chain.
- Two prestige classes dedicated to the weapon.
- The Scorpion Warrior who wields the spiked chain in a devastating whirlwind of blood and destruction.
- The Raveller who masters the magic of chains.
- 6 Spells for the Raveller and anyone else seeking more spikes and chains in their magic.
- 6 Weapon Enhancements for crafting magical spiked chains and similar weapons.
- 7 Specific magical spiked chains including the Gravestone Gyr and the Ribbons of Yamashiro.
- Darreal, the Binder, a deity of chains along with the Chains Clerical Domain.
This short PDF is fully bookmarked and ready to be introduced to your d20 fantasy campaign.