From publisher blurb:
The government has a secret. This secret must be kept from the populace at all costs, lest a panic of incomparable proportions be unleashed.
Doomsday is coming and the clock is running to find humanity a new home.
Odyssey Prime finds the characters assigned to teams of agents that operate under the utmost secrecy. Their job? Traveling to
different realities in the hopes of finding a safe place for Earth's occupants. In the meanwhile, they make allies, thwart enemies, and find new technologies and intelligence that will assist their cause. The players don't just play one team, though. Each player will take on the role of two characters: one for the Odyssey Team that scours the multiverse and another for the Dam Con team, the operatives assigned to keep the world in the dark.
Inside Odyssey Prime you will find:
- Lots of details on Project Odyssey, including its history, goals, personnel and methods of operation.
- Insight into the end of the world and what humanity is doing to save itself.
- Guidelines on running Odyssey Team and Damage Control Team campaigns side-by-side.
- 12 new advanced classes and 2 that have been revised for d20 Modern and 4 new archetypes for the Unisystem.
- 8 new skill uses, 6 new skills and over 30 new feats for d20 Modern, along with 4 new skills, 4 new Qualities and 3 new Drawbacks for the Unisystem.
- Enough new weapons, electronics, explosives and vehicles in both d20 Modern and Unisystem rules to outfit your players and keep them happy for a long time.
- Plenty of adventure seeds, rules and guidelines for adventure and world building, and suggestions on adapting third-party products to your needs.
- Rules on making your game more dramatic.
Gear-up, strap in and get ready to go on the wildest ride humanity has ever known because the fate of the world rests on your shoulders.