From publisher blurb:
Healers & Healing is dedicated to the healing arts and those who practice them.
And, that doesn't mean just clerics. Any character with an interest in providing support to his partymates or preserving his own health will benefit from this book.
It serves as both a sourcebook for fleshing out your healing-capable characters - with a useful assortment of new feats, prestige classes, and roleplaying tools - and as an Essential Gametable Reference. This means that, by using this book at the gametable, you will greatly enhance gameplay because everything you need is at your fingertips.
With the basics of every ailment from the game system and how to heal them, this book is a must-have for players and GMs alike.
You'll find the following in Healers & Healing:
- Healing Basics: All the basics of healing collated from the basic rules and from independently published content related to healing including hp and how to restore them, disease, lycanthropy, poison, paralysis, and ability damage?amongst many others. Complete listing for the Heal skill -- including new skill uses that you won't find in the core rules. Easy-reference appendix with all healing spells and magic items.
- Adventuring Healers: New prestige class and feats related to adventuring healers, as well as an easy reference guide for brewing healing potions.
- Healing Vendors: New prestige class and feats related to people who sell healing services and products, as well an easy reference guide for building stat blocks for healing establishments and setting the prices for services.
- Battlefield Healers: New prestige class and feats related to wartime healers, as well as a variant rule for expanding the purview of lay on hands.
- Adventure Hooks: Original seeds for creating short adventures?or, epic campaigns!
- Quick Reference Card: With all the basics for use at your gametable.