From publisher blurb:
Many wizards and warriors now learn to utilize both combative and magical skills, and a few, like the arcane archer, have begun to blend magic and combat into a single synergistic art. The skills and secrets in this volume will help you, too, learn what can be done to make your magical fighter or martial wizard into a distinctive, potent character with unique combinations of powers.
This expanded edition updates the psionic content for the rules presented in the Expanded Psionics Handbook
, as well as presenting epic-level content and new feats, spells and other goodies!
- 45 new feats including spell-powered feats for permanent arcane benefits, as well as martial arts styles for the magically inclined.
- 13 new prestige classes for creating eldritch warriors.
- More than 45 new spells and powers.
- Over 50 new enchanted items designed for usefulness in combat.
- Full support for psionic campaigns including psychic feats, classes, powers and items.
- New epic-level material, including 16 epic feats.
- Six sample characters to illustrate how the material can be used, suitable for inclusion in campaigns of many power levels.
- Updated for maximum compatibility with both revisions of the 3rd Edition, including the expanded psionics rules.
Metablades: Warriors of Mind and Magic is the key to making your character more than simply a fighter/wizard or a barbarian/druid. As a guide to distinctive character creation, it is highly useful to both players and game masters.