From publisher blurb:
Ever think that tacking on specialist wizards to the wizard core class was kinda lame? Ever think that the specialists needed to be written up as their own distinct classes? Yeah, us too.
The Diviner is the second offering in The Core Specialist Wizard series. Each product of the series will present a different specialist as its own core, 20-level class, with distinctive abilities. Other related materials, including feats, two prestige classes tied to the core specialist class, and a small offering of related magic items, are also included.
Within The Diviner
- The diviner core class. These specialists wizards excel at seeing beyond and through space and time.
- The cosmic fist prestige class. A mix of diviner and monk, the cosmic fist uses his enlightened, prophetic abilities to gain an advantage during conflict.
- The oracle prestige class. These spellcasters see into the future far better than even the diviner can.
- Rules on using Bluff, Gather Information and Sense Motive together to pull off a false prophecy con.
- 10 new feats with a focus on the diviner.
- 4 new magic items, the deck of fate, eyepatch of truth, globes of insight, and seer's pool, and a new special ability for magic weapons, revealing.