From publisher blurb:
Ever think that tacking on specialist wizards to the wizard core class was kinda lame? Ever think that the specialists needed to be written up as their own distinct classes? Yeah, us too.
The Necromancer is the eighth and final offering in The Core Specialist Wizard series. Each product of the series will present a different specialist as its own core, 20-level class, with distinctive abilities. Other related materials, including feats, two prestige classes tied to the core specialist class, and a small offering of related magic items, are also included.
Within The Necromancer you'll find:
- The necromancer core class. These specialists wizards masters of life and death (and everything in between.)
- The corpse speaker prestige class. Masters of summoning undead.
- The twilight warder prestige class. Holy warriors that guard the night against the unliving.
- 17 new feats with a focus on the necromancer.
- 2 new magic armor features, negative energy protection and turning, along with life armor, the ghoul arrow, dust of life, bag of bones, death wall and haunted spellbook.