From the publisher:
As the Barcos (Big Folks) prepare for their annual harvest festival, the Quahali Kobolds prepare for an annual event of their own...the Annual Harvest Raid! And you are among the lucky kobolds chosen to participate this year. Bringing tons of grain and goodies back to the warren will earn you a lot of respect among your peers, not to mention the fun of raid!
But something is amiss this year. The itii (village shaman) has been suffering strange visions (at least, stranger than normal). The humans seem to have abandoned some of their holdings. Soon, the truth becomes known as you find yourself in a battle for survival against shambling hordes of undead! Will you and your party be able to get to the bottom of this new plague and save your warren, or will you too become a Zombie Kobold?
Night of the Zombie Kobolds is an adventure for up to eight 3rd-5th level characters. While this adventure includes information from the Koboldnomicon, this product includes everything you need to run the adventure, including:
- The complete printer-friendly PDF file outlining the adventure.
- printable brochure handout for players, explaining the basic premise of the adventure. The brochure also includes the racial adjustments for the Quahali Kobolds and eight character concepts for the players.
- printable handout of the Vermin Kin player class from 1st-5th level, including Vermin Kin spells
- Important NPCs with stats at multiple levels for flexibility, the Zombie Mite (the flea-sized parasite responsible for the outbreak), and the Zombie Mite Zombie template
- Overland color maps of the Mill and Silo areas of the adventure
This adventure also includes story ideas to continue your kobolds' misadventures long after this adventure has ended.