From publisher blurb:
The Elkram are the newest edition to the Poison Ivy Press family of excellent races for your D&D 4th Edition game! Designed to be used as both a playable race, and as NPCs/villains, this supplement is a perfect edition to any campaign. This new race is packed with all of the extras, and as always, delivers all of the tools you need to add new characters and encounters to your adventure. We provide the full range of options for the elkram to be used as a playable race, as well as plenty of plot hooks, campaign advice, and new monsters for low-paragon level combat.
The Elkram are a suspicious sentinel race who guard the natural world vigilantly. Resembling walking stags, and able to shift in and out of the spirit world, they are the reactionary agents against any force that would threaten to harm or pervert the natural world. They lurk in the forests and wait in the shadows for the opportunity to destroy aberration and abomination wherever they lay. They’re quick in their deliberation, and will end a life for the greater good of protecting the sanctity of nature without second thought.
This race is an awesome way to get ready for all of the great primal content coming in the new PHB2. As usual, we’ve gone above and beyond to bring you a load of content in this supplement. In addition to all of the great flavor, we’ve brought a host of new options, including magic items, feats, paragon paths, monsters, and more. Included in this supplement is…
- The Elkram as a playable race, including 5 new feats and a racial paragon path
- The ecology of the Elkram, including their origins, physiology, and culture
- Elkram characters, and advice on adventuring and roleplaying as an Elkram
- 8 new monsters for low paragon tier battles, including villains like “Otaktay, the Cold One”
- Using Elkram in your campaigns, including sample adventure hooks, NPCs, and locations