The world serving as the backdrop for Juggernauts is an ultra-modern Earth, soiled with the supernatural. Most folks blame the change in the moon's attitude for all the drastic transformations in our culture. Ever since that thing started to grin down on the planet, the days have been nothing but strange?
Werewolves hold-up banks. Couples get mugged by unscrupulous vegetation. Extraterrestrials drive REAL slow in the fast lane. The boss of every minimum-wage employee is guaranteed to be involved in the global plot to forge Armageddon. Demons steal everyone's last slice of leftover pizza at the night's peak.
Everything needed to play is here, with the exception of 5 10-sided dice:
- Instructions for building your own unstoppable juggernaut, kept loose to allow for complete customization of one's character. Play as anything, from a towering cybernetic hulk to an ancient master of Kung Fu!
- Easy, clean and borderless skill system; no need to consult charts or choose from an arbitrary list or possibilities. Your free to put your character into whatever proficiency areas you feel like.
- Tense, strategic combat. Players are rewarded for thinking about what they're doing, opposed to just hacking and slashing. Mechanically inspired by the popular card game, Poker.
- Step-by-step examples, so you don't get lost along the way or find yourself spending too much time scratching your head.
- A really big opportunity to turn whole bunches of intelligent beings into strawberry jam, in a stomping ground you'll not likely forget.