From the back of the book:
Here you have it, the second Cursed Empire Dark Fantasy Role-Playing Game Supplement. Cover artwork is by Rob Larson who did the superb art for the Sourcebook and Darkun Supplement covers, interior art is by Rob Larson, Rik Martin and Amandine Labarre.
So you have heard of the Imperial city of Kurnor. Here you will have to brave the dangers of penetrating a slavers network, riddled with enemies, secrets and people you would not normally trust.
High-Ranking dignitaries of the Empire are going missing and you must find out why. The Master of Tales can run the scenario included as is or populate it with additional material as detailed below.
This supplement includes:
- The 9 Guilds of Kurnor: The Black Hand, Cutters, Daggers, Dengers, Hawks, Lifters, Pedlars, Runners etc.
- A Guild Interaction Chart
- 15 Guild NPCs (City Rabble and Criminals)
- Imperial Army, History & Structure
- Battle Formations
- Officer Ranks
- Regiment/Phallanx diagram
- 14 Imperial Army NPCs (Champions and Officers)
- 4 New Classes: Bounty Hunter, Master of Battle, Master Locksmith, Phallanx Pillar
- Rules For Creating New Classes
- 20-page Scenario: Enter the Imperial City of Kurnor and infiltrate a dangerous Slaver network through the city's Guilds.
- Rules Relating to the Attribution of Points of Renown (PR)
- New Character Sheet