From publisher blurb:
Jo Lynn is an old Clydesdale-class gunboat that has been refitted for civilian service. During the border wars of the last decade these sturdy vessels were a common sight above the battlefield, quickly moving troops, supplies, and firepower to where it was most needed. Though they perform well enough in space, this dependable workhorse was designed for atmospheric agility. The heavy thrusters allow for powerful acceleration while the rotating engine pods greatly increase maneuverability and allow for enhanced VTOL operation.
As a transport, the vessel is at the low end of progress level 6 - a bare-bones but reliable ship. She is 135ft long and operates with a standard crew of four (though there are quarters for up to 6). She may not be much to look at, but Jo Lynn has it where it counts.
Also included are the statistics, maps, and exterior renderings for the Jo Lynn while she was still a ship of war. This gunboat configuration is a solid progress level 7 and carries a standard complement of five (plus up to 35 soldiers in the auxiliary bay). While the Jo Lynn is only lightly armed, she carried a battery of missile launchers and a pair of turreted lasers during the war. She also bore some impressive armor and a whole suite of military-grade sensors and surveillance equipment. Whichever version you choose, this ship will get the job done.
- 16 page PDF file detailing the ship, interior locations, and personnel.
- Open Game License stats provided for the vessel and crew, as well as an alternate "Gunboat" configuration.
- Map Book
- Full-color 16 page PDF file containing complete interior maps.
- Includes miniature-scale maps for tactical combat.
- Miniature-scale composite maps of the ship interior.
- A 24x30 inch, 150 dpi, color JPEG image of the Jo Lynn.
- A 24x30 inch, 150 dpi, color JPEG image of Gunboat 1061-968.