From publisher blurb:
Mordechai Hawke is a ruthless bounty hunter known throughout the border worlds. His ship, called "Talon", is a surplus Lelantos-class search and destroy vessel which has been upgraded with cutting edge technology. The ship's registered name is "Lex Talionis" - Latin for the Law of Revenge. This is the ancient source of the "eye for an eye" concept of justice - something Mordechai has embraced fully.
The Lelantos-class was developed early in the war to fill a variety of roles. With an fair sized bay, it could easily carry a small craft, troops, and supplies. It was also well armed and armored, and was exceptionally maneuverable both in space and atmosphere. With a pair of Serena-class fighters in the bay this class of ship proved very effective at long range search-and-destroy operations. By the end of the war, this was the official military classification for the Lelantos.
In the post-war era, the design has been adopted for non-military use as a general cargo transport. The unmodified bay is designed to hold and secure two standard HMT-337 cargo containers side by side. With the entire lower deck cleared out for maximum cargo space, four more can be carried. This is another mid-sized ship designed to support a group of players in a variety of campaigns and maps are provided for both the prisoner transport and cargo versions. As a sample bounty, the "Wyvern" is also included in it's own complete document. This is a Valkyrn interceptor turned into a bio-organic alien hybrid.
- 16 page PDF file detailing the ship, interior areas, and crew.
- 8 page PDF file detailing Wyvern in the same way.
- Open Game License stats provided for the vessel and crew.
- Map Book
- Full-color 22 page PDF file containing complete interior maps.
- Includes miniature-scale maps for tactical combat.
- Miniature-scale composite map of the ship interior.
- A poster-sized, 24x36 inch, 150 dpi, color JPEG image.