From publisher blurb:
Argos III is also known as "Midway Station" because it lies as the halfway point of the trade route between the Confederation core worlds and the distant Tohoku Colonies. Though the station is owned by a Japanese crime syndicate, a strong military presence keeps things under control. The end result is a mix between a bustling small-town community, a military base, and a lawless port where anything goes. Whatever you want, and then some, can be found here.
In addition to facilities for the military personnel and residents, Argos III has a multitude of services that cater to travelers and tradesmen passing through. In Blue Sector, the Yosoko Hotel and Autumn Moon Casino lie next to shops and street vendors of all sorts. A short ride on the transit system will take visitors to the Infinity Health Spa or the open spaces of the Green Sector park - featuring the latest in synthetic trees & shrubbery. For those seeking something a little less 'mainstream', the Warrens (where the downtrodden and dispossessed have taken up residence in an empty engineering area) can probably provide. And of course there are ample docking and cargo facilities for ships of all sorts.
This PL 7 deep space port is almost 2400 ft from top to bottom, making it the largest structure in any Future Armada supplement. The interior maps are constructed out of reusable pages which an enterprising GM can also employ to architect his or her own facilities. Even though many pages are reused to construct the station interior, this product still has four times as many unique map pages as a standard issue of Armada!
- 37 page PDF file detailing the station, interior locations, and key personnel.
- Open Game License stats provided for the station and sample crew, as well as fighters and shuttle.
- Map Book
- Full-color 79 page PDF file.
- Contains pages to construct interior maps of all habitable areas.
- Includes miniature-scale maps for tactical combat.
- Subsector Map Book
- Full-color 27 page PDF file.
- Provides an overview of each neighborhood.
- Includes location key and page layout diagrams.