From publisher blurb:
This Vigilance-class listening post was designed as a deep-space station that could serve a variety of functions. The small, PL-7 outpost is just over 160 feet tall and houses a permanent crew of 10. There are also barracks and facilities provided for 16 additional personnel or guests
Have you ever hesitated to have space-faring characters arrested because you don't have a detention center ready to receive them? Well, worry no longer! Vanguard Station VII is one of twelve such outposts used as a base of operation by ConFed Security - the law enforcement officers of the space lanes. Not only does the station have a pair of armed patrol craft, but it also has a dedicated detention center and full compliment of trained personnel.
The station lounge and administrative offices are open to the public. The food is only re-hydrated government fare, but the drinks are good and the patrons understandably well behaved. By re-using the barracks map page in place of the detention center, the same station can represent a civilian establishment (like a truck stop in space)or even a military garrison or supply depot. Whether the characters are just visiting (voluntarily or not), or looking for a place to call their own, this little station can fit the bill.
- 21 page PDF file detailing the station, interior locations, and personnel.
- Open Game License stats provided for the vessel and crew, as well as the shuttles and escape pods.
- Map Book
- Full-color 26 page PDF file containing complete interior maps.
- Includes miniature-scale maps for tactical combat.
- A 22x22 inch, 150 dpi, color JPEG image of the top deck.
- A 22x28 inch, 150 dpi, color JPEG image of the main deck.
- A 14x10 inch, 150 dpi, color JPEG image of the engineering deck.