WANNA PLAY SOME MIND GAMES?
When Hernando Vasquez walked into the North American Coalition embassy in Madrid and torched everything just by glaring at it, everybody knew: zeeks are among us. Some people hate 'em; some people love 'em. And make no mistake about it, tomo, that means most people either want to shoot them or use them to their own ends. But then I suppose that just makes life more interesting, ne?
HAVE YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
Zeeks: Psionics In 2088 gives you an opportunity to explore the subculture of zeeks, either as a GM wanting to incorporate them into your game or a player wishing to play a psychic character. Whether you want to have a full-blown campaign focusing on the tumultuous world of psions, or just know what might be lurking back there in the shadows, we've got your back -everything from the Psi-Hunters who stalk zeeks to the fringe cults that worship them.
IN THIS BOOK YOU'LL FIND:
- Loads of information about psions and how they fit into the world of Interface Zero.
- Rules for creating psionic characters for Interface Zero, including new Edges, Hindrances and Powers.
- A new system for Savage Psionics, without the Power Points - and still Fast, Furious and Fun!
- More occupations for your characters, as well as new goodies from Malmart.
- Two complete Savage Tales and a half-dozen plot hooks to help bring zeeks into your game.
- Stats for new NPC friends and enemies, as well as stats for a few... other things.
This is an expansion for Savage Worlds Interface Zero (Savage Worlds), and not a stand-alone setting.