From the back of the book:
To Infinity and Beyond!
Legendary heroes, potent demons, ancient immortals and towering titans dwell upon the world of Azeroth... and in the universe beyond. This campaign setting sourcebook for Dungeons & Dragons® the Roleplaying Game takes your game to epic levels of play, translating the hugely successful Warcraft® computer game series into an exciting pen-and-paper roleplaying game world based on the popular d20 System rules!
Requires the use of the Dungeons & Dragons Player's Handbook, Edition 3.5, published by Wizards of the Coast®. This product utilizes updated material from the v.3.5 revision.
Designed with extensive input from the creative minds behind the Warcraft computer games, Shadows & Light includes:
- Material for epic-level Warcraft RPG base classes and several prestige classes, as well as a large selection of new epic feats.
- Statistics and roleplaying notes for legendary heroes and villains such as Gul'dan, Medivh, Rhonin, Malfurion Stormrage and Thrall.
- Statistics and background for immortals such as Alexstrasza, Cenarius, Ragnaros and Sargeras - as well as a new template for creating Warcraft RPG immortals.
- Extensive discussion on how to incorporate legends and immortals into your campaign.
- An in-depth look at Warcraft cosmology, including further descriptions of the Elemental Plane, the Emerald Dream and the Twisting Nether, as well as fresh details on Outland.
- New monsters, new templates, new spells and new magic items, including many powerful artifacts.