From publisher blurb:
The Sentinels are the heroes of Emerald City and they're also featured in a lot of the art in the new third edition's Mutants & Masterminds Third Edition Hero's Handbook.
The team is made up of ten heroes, each created to be a playable power level 10 character. Grab them and start using them in your own games!
The Sentinels PDF includes ten heroes, they are:
- Dragoneye - Asian mystic with the ability to channels aspects of the Dragon.
- Kid Robot - An artificial intelligence with a kid-like attitude, robot body, and force field/force blast powers.
- Mongrel - A man able to turn himself into a bestial, wolf-like hero to protect the people of the city.
- Princess - Super-strong and tough geek girl who just wants to help.
- Rocky - Former mutant child-star turned has-been. Now he's using his incredibly powerful stone body the best way he can... to knock some blocks off!
- The Rook - A martial artist who uses gadgets of his own design to tackle the criminals of Emerald City.
- Ultramarine - A battlesuit-wearing heroine who's just as comfortable under the ocean as flying over the city.
- Victor - Bred from birth to be the leader of heroes. Victor is the pulp action hero of today, armed with the technology of tomorrow.
- Vortex - Former thief turned teleporting, dimension-hopping, energy-blasting superhero.
- Xeno - An alien shapeshifter with incredible strength, the ability to fly, and fiery eye-beams!
Each hero includes their history, a short description of their personality, powers and abilities, full write-up, and even a sidebar on how to use them as villains if you want.