From the back of the book:
When a trove of fireworks falls into the hands of the goblins of Brinestump Marsh, the people of Sandpoint fear an explosive invasion. But there’s more afoot in the soggy wilderness than goblin hijinks and dangerous pyrotechnics. An investigation reveals mysteries and menaces aplenty, but also a treasure holding the answer to not just one of Varisia’s greatest mysteries, but a conspiracy spanning continents and empires. Can the adventurers piece together a puzzle that links the owner of a sleepy village tavern to the unsolved destruction of a fortress-settlement? And can they withstand the ancient forces and secret destiny that have waited for them for decades?
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path launches the Jade Regent Adventure Path and includes:
• “The Brinewall Legacy,” a Pathfinder RPG adventure for 1st-level characters, by James Jacobs.
• An exploration of the hinterlands surrounding the town of Sandpoint, a region that’s anything but peaceful, by James Jacobs.
• A look into the mysteries of the oni, cunning fiends that can assume humanoid forms, by Mike Shel.
• Murder in a distant land in the Pathfinder’s Journal, by Dave Gross.
• Four new monsters by James Jacobs and Tim Nightengale.