Round 2, the first supplement for the only role-playing game designed to emulate the characters and fighting styles of fighting video games!
This book adds more of everything to vastly expand the possibilities for your characters and campaigns. Everything contained herein has been designed to bring both the newest fighting games as well as some of the most obscure fighting games of the past 20 years to tabletop role-playing. Numerous options explore the robustness of Fight!’s core mechanics to create the story and rules that best suit your game.
Round 2 includes:
- New Qualities and Weaknesses, including a more thorough treatment of Techniques!
- Over two dozen ways to modify Basic Moves, including a new category of moves: Command Moves!
- Over 60 new Special Move Elements and Liabilities, including Buff Special Moves!
- New options for Super Moves and over two dozen new types of Super Moves, including fatalities!
- New options for Combos, Stunning, Blocking, and new Defensive Responses!
- Expanded options for weapons, team combat, and Environmental Hazards!
- Advice for using the Fight! rules in genres beyond the traditional fighting video game genre, and much more!
Fight! Round 2 is a supplement for Fight! The Fighting Game RPG, written and designed by Christopher Peter. It features cover art by Danrey Borja and interior illustrations by Melissa Wang, Bob Noberini, Imperia Studios, and Catalina Silva. Available from Divine Madness Press in Spring 2011.