The first of Misfits & Menaces product releases for the ICONS rule system presents DOOM, an organization of supernatural horror and unrepentant evil. Founded through the merging of several ancient dark, mystic secret societies, DOOM looks to the insane-inspiring Lost Ones for favor by working black magic and even blacker goals towards ruling or ending the world, as their designs strike them.
● DOOM’s flunkies, the cultist , dagger assassins, sorcerers, (with two variations for each), and the half-demon Imps
● DOOM’s demonic slaves, the Barzani, and their warlord rulers, the Riders of the Apocalypse, including game statistics for demon hybrids, the basic demon, along with Death, Famine, Pestilence, and War
● The Doomsayers, DOOM’s elite metahuman strike force, including their leader, the undying spell-smith Acolyte , and the skinless Bone, triple-headed Cerberus, enigmatic Chain, brutish Deadman and his formless partner, Switch, dark Fallen Angel, fiery Hellfire, turncoat Nether, and duplicitous Speed Demon
● Three new powers: Conjure, Power Boost, and Weaken
● Adventure ideas for each character, as well as DOOM as a whole to make the product’s materials easier to incorporate into your game
● Over a dozen new creatures, ranging from demons to Immortals to hellhounds to giant insects controlled by Famine.