From publisher blurb:
This 64-page adventure setting is flexibly designed for use with a party of good PCs or alternatively a band of evil PCs of 1st or 2nd level. Ready-to-use character sheets for both parties will be included as web enhancements. It is part of a "world-building through adventures" series and is thick with extra features, such as tips for a new DM and how to encourage role-playing among players.
This product also contains information on:
- The Ecology of the Halfling (personality quirks and tendencies)
- Mundane Weapons (using common household and farming items such as brooms and pitchforks for combat)
- The Concept of Reputation (another incentive besides experience points and money for PCs)
- Incorporating Dreams Into Your Game (the use of foreshadowing and nightmares)
- Special Abilities for PCs (superhero PCs?) as well as Weakness
Cavalier, Shaman, and Witch classes
- New spells, feats, skill uses, monsters, and magic items.
- How to Avoid Killing 1st Level PCs
- How to Keep Role-Playing from Becoming "Roll-Playing"
- 12 Signs of a Good DM