From publisher blurb:
Join the Red Star Revolution!
Archangel Studios' The Red Star took the comic world by storm in 2000, with its innovative storyline and gorgeous computer-generated art. Now Green Ronin brings this award-winning world to the d20 System with The Red Star Campaign Setting. The epic mythology of the Soviet Union comes to life in a bold setting that combines science fiction and sorcery. While the workers and peasants of the U.R.R.S. suffer under the rule of Imbohl, a murderous sorcerer of incredible power, the Heroes of the Red Star struggle to rekindle the true spirit of the Revolution and to save the very souls of their people. Will you join the cause of Marcus, Maya, and Makita, pitting your will against the Skyfurnaces and Military Industrial Sorcery of Imbohl's regime? The Red Star Campaign Setting provides everything you need to have exciting d20 adventures, including:
- New classes like the Red Trooper, Hailer, Nogorkan Resistance Fighter, Sorceress, Zek, and Nistaani Shaman.
- A complete Red Star arsenal, including hooks, hawk talons, and more.
- Stats and details on a fleet of vehicles, from the Hammer Class Krawl to the dreaded Skyfurnace.
- New magic systems for Military Industrial Sorcery, Nistaani Shamanism, and more.
- Secrets of the Spirit Realm revealed.
- A history of the lands of the Red Star, from the Revolution and the Great Patriotic War to the current day.
- Details on other nations, like the Isle of Lions, the Volksreich, and the Western Transnational Alliance.
- Game stats for all your favorite Red Star characters.
Comic fans will thrill to the world and character details revealed, and the lavish use of Christian Gossett's inspiring art. Whether you are a d20 System gamer looking for a unique and original new setting or a comic enthusiast looking for the ultimate Red Star sourcebook, The Red Star Campaign Setting delivers.