From publisher blurb:
FRIGHTENING CLUES AND HINTS OF ANCIENT EVIL…
On the outskirts of an unsuspecting village, an evil priest kidnaps innocent victims in an attempt to raise an undead army. During a religious festival, a manipulative cult steals a majestic phoenix from the sacred garden of an honorable priesthood. In the lair of a black dragon, an ancient vampire returns from a centuries-long imprisonment, determined to unleash terrible evil throughout the lands of Tellene. And deep within a mountainous tomb laden with treasure, the Lords of Blood (leaders of the dark Sharjani cult) are beginning to awaken from their own slumber. Will the player characters be able to solve these mysteries and destroy the evil forces tormenting the Young Kingdoms? Or will they even manage to survive one of these four deadly encounters?
This accessory provides four distinct role-playing adventures for use separately or as part of an ongoing campaign. Each adventure includes hooks to draw the player characters in, as well as suggestions on how to tie each adventure into other Kingdoms of Kalamar adventures.
Like all Kenzer and Company products, this adventure was designed with the Dungeon Master in mind. We prepare all the details so you can spend less time flipping pages and more time gaming. Being a DM has never been so easy, or so much fun! Here's some of what you get:
- 64 pages of useful background, maps, NPC profiles and portraits, encounter tables, a full glossary, artwork and adventure details; no useless fluff!
- 2 new magic items and 1 new spell!
- 6 new monster templates and 2 new monsters, with cultural information on lizardfolk tribes!
- Details on the various areas of the Young Kingdoms where the players will explore towns, temples, swamps, castles and more.
- Player aids and handouts that your group is sure to enjoy.
- ImageQUEST Adventure Illustrator: "Because a picture is worth 1,000 words." ImageQUEST is the picture book that gamers love. Now DMs can not only read the boxed text, they can actually show it to the players.