From publisher blurb:
BEWARE THE CITY OF DREAMS…
Heated theological debate is the norm in Thygasha, a mecca for major religions. Recently, however, extremists disrupted the peace with mortal conflict in the streets. Worse, mysterious thieves stole the Orb of Midnight – an evil artifact – from its guardians. Concurrently, rumors that a second source of Thygasha’s renowned “silver sand” had been discovered caused would-be treasure seekers to foray into the exceedingly dangerous Khydoban Desert. Only a few lucky souls returned, whispering tales of vast caverns filled with the valuable drug. With handfuls of the precious material, several of these survivors financed return expeditions into the harsh wasteland, but none have returned. In addition, Prince Shyja’s scouts have disappeared and an ancient burial crypt is now seen above the sands.
This world supplement and free-flowing adventure provides hooks for characters of any motivation, and enables their personalities to come alive as they solve mysteries, battle dangerous new foes, and much more. Explore the famous City of Dreams on the eastern side of Reanaaria Bay, around the Arajyd Hills, into the foreboding Khydoban Desert, through two dangerous dungeons, and (if you’re lucky) back again.
Like all Kenzer and Company products, this adventure was designed with the Dungeon Master in mind. We prepare all the details so you can spend less time flipping pages and more time gaming. Being a DM has never been so easy, or so much fun! Here’s some of what you get:
- 80 pages of useful background, maps, NPC profiles and portraits, encounter tables, a full glossary, artwork and adventure details; no useless fluff!
- 6 new magic items and 1 new spell!
- Details on the exotic City of Dreams, including the many churches, taverns, the complex market bazaar and more!
- Player aids and handouts that your group is sure to enjoy.
- ImageQUEST Adventure Illustrator: “Because a picture is worth 1,000 words.” ImageQUEST is the picture book that gamers love. Now DMs can not only read the boxed text, they can actually show it to the players.