From publisher blurb:
EVERY MONSTER NEEDS AN EDGE.
This is it – the monster book for those who know that a creature’s story goes far beyond a collection of combat statistics. This 212-page tome tome details the history, habitat, behaviors and ecology of many of the monstrous inhabitants that roam the world of Tellene – including never-before-seen creatures and variants on old favorites. From beginning to end, these monsters present a whole new range of challenges.
Dangerous Denizens gives you the fine details that make your monsters come alive, whether they live in the largest cities, the deepest seas, or the most untamed jungle. All information on these creatures of Tellene is presented in a logical and organized manner than gives you more options and ideas with which to challenge your players.
- 127 monsters and 98 common animals
- 7 new character races
- Round-by-round tactics for each monster
- Thumbnail maps for “at a glance” viewing of habitat
- Myths, rumors and adventure hooks
- Alphabetical, challenge rating and regional quick-reference tables