From publisher blurb:
This fascinating world supplement provides players and Dungeon Masters with a comprehensive look at the dangerous Alubelok coastline and the surrounding archipelago and swamplands.
Unlock the secrets of Sobeteta and the surrounding towns including the nearby Mythar settlement of Dakelvale that holds back the wicked hordes of the UnderDark. You'll discover particulars on the region's history, geography, commerce, festivals, key city features, local religious orders, organizations, maps, and so much more.
Secrets of the Alubelok Coast is loaded with Dungeons & Dragons (3.5 edition) material, including:
- 13 New spells!
- 7 New Feats!
- 17 new alchemical and magic!
- 21 new monsters and familiars!
- Variant class features for some of your favorite character classes!
- New equipment including 18 new types of weapons, armor and musical instruments common to the region!
- Backwards Compatible! Along with the new material, this book also includes detailed ideas on how to utilize existing information (races, classes, monsters, skills, spells, etc) in your campaign.
- Adventure Hooks, campaign ideas and much, much more!