From the back cover:
"A Lion in the Ropes is a d20 System fantasy adventure module for characters of levels 2-4. Set in the World of Erde, it contains further revelations of the After Winter Dark Fantasy Campaign Setting, but easily adapts to any fantasy campaign world. Inside you will find:
- An intriguing mystery that requires delving into secrets and a dungeon.
- Plenty of action suitable for all sword-slingers and spell-slingers.
- A detailed story background rife with hooks for further adventure.
- Suspicious monks, aged battle-lords, and menacing foes.
- New monsters and a new spell, traps and maps, and red herrings and tea.
Referees can fit A Lion in the Ropes into their campaign with minimal work. Requires the use of the Dungeons & Dragons Player's Handbook, Third Edition, published by Wizards of the Coast."