From publisher blurb:
When you arrive at the remote village of Twinleaf, an unseasonably bitter winter has gripped the surrounding area and the frightened townsfolk claim that something in the woods is taking their children. With more lives at stake and time running out, you must solve the mystery of Twinleaf’s peril before it is too late.
Terror in Twinleaf is a challenging wilderness adventure for 3rd through 5th level characters set in Dark Tavern Press’ Shroud of the Ancients campaign setting. However, it can be adapted into any d20 fantasy setting with very little effort .
Originally play-tested and perfected at both DragonCon and MegaCon, this module is designed to function as a stand-alone adventure or be part of future adventure releases in the Vale of Fear story arc.
In addition to the scenario itself, Terror in Twinleaf includes:
- New rules for adventuring in the World of Terrath including armor damage, sickness and fear.
- New spells, new items, a new feat and a brand new creature.
- Eight maps designed by cartographer/game designer Chris Strecker exclusively for this adventure.
- More than a dozen fully detailed NPCs that you can use over and over again.
- The adventure presented in the exclusive Read & Run Format to make the GMs job easy.