From publisher blurb:
The wait is over...
Here is Arduin, the renowned fantasy role-play system, totally revised and reorganized. This volume, the second in the two-volume set, contains the following new and improved features:
- Over 100 unique treasures, and the tools to create many more.
- More than 200 monsters, including all the old favorites and lots of brand-new horrors.
- Special sections devoted to dragons, giants, the realm of Faerie, shapechangers, undead and demonkind.
- More than 400 of the most powerful magiks ever writ.
- Separate magiks for rune weavers, druids, alchemists, illusionists and herbalists.
- A separate spellfinder, with over a thousand entries.
- Compleat rules for healing, regeneration, resurrection, resuscitation, and curing of disease.
- Comprehensive rules for weather.
- Rules for hell spirals, whimsy and dancing weapons.
- A new, simpler method of generating encounters with NPC parties of any race.
- Examples for the GM on how to set up and run an encounter.
- Tables for ceiling, floor and wall traps.
- An index covering Books I and II.
- ...and much, much more
This was the first real attempt to get all of the Arduin rules into a cohesive easy to use book. Put together by Mark Schynert to carry on the Arduin torch for David A. Hargrave and at the time Grimoire Games. A difficult task indeed. This verison of Compleat Arduin is provided in the way it was presented originally in 1992.