“Give me five years and you will not recognize the Germany I will show you...”
- Adolf Hitler, November 30, 1940
PIERCE THE DARKNESS SURROUNDING THE NAZI SUPER-MEN!
Will to Power: The Nazi Parahuman Program 1936-1945, details the machinations of RuSHA SA—Rasse-und Siedlungshauptamt Sonderabteilung A (“Race and Settlement Office Special Department A”)—the Nazi program to exploit its super-human population, called Übermenschen (literally “Over-men” or “Super-men”) in an attempt to defeat the Allied super-human population (simply called “Talents”).
This book contains a comprehensive examination of the RuSHA SA program from its inception to its destruction, including:
• The secrets behind the manifestation of the world’s first parahuman, Konrad Rahn—Der Flieger.
• A detailed breakdown of RuSHA SA facilities, personnel and programs.
• An overview of the organization of the Waffen-SS.
• Insights into the Nazi super-spy program Wasserfall.
• An examination of the use of German super-humans in combat, battle by battle.
• A breakdown of what Allied intelligence knew about the Nazi parahuman program during the war.
• Game statistics and dossiers for eighteen of Germany’s most famous Übermenschen.
• A look at the equipment, weapons and tactics of the Waffen-SS.
• New rules, powers, Flaws and Extras useful in any GODLIKE game.