From publisher blurb:
Well met, traveler!
You hold in your hands an amusing and insightful guide to Waterdeep—the metropolis of the North, the City of Splendors. This handy pouch-sized tome presents Volo's choice of the finest, most spectacular, and least known (but most desired) information about the people, customs, and locations in Waterdeep, ranked with a handy coin, dagger, pipe, and tankard ratings system.
Discover the following:
- What it's like to attend a private party hosted by Waterdhavian nobles
- Where Waterdeep's ghosts walk
- Legends and clues about famous, as-yet-uncovered treasures
- What fare a typical Waterdhavian menu offers you
- The best moon-kissed spots to meet Waterdhavians of the opposite sex
- Waterdeep's best shops and craftsmen
- The best places to dine, stay, see—and, of course, avoid!
Suitible for all levels of play.
Special Note: This volume of the Volo's Guides, intended for travelers from beyond the borders of Faerûn, contains notes and commentary by the famous archmage and sage Elminster.