From publisher blurb:
Ethengar is a vast grassy plain, offering little protection from either the bitter winds of winter or the blistering sun of summer. This rough land tests the people who live on it every day, and those who survive that test grow strong and hardy. It is a land of warrior horsemen, as fierce and deadly as they are skilled.
Once a multitude of warring tribes, the people of Ethengar have united under the banner of a single leader, the Golden Khan. Learn more about him and his land in The Golden Khan of Ethengar, the twelfth in a series of Gazetteers for the Dungeons & Dragons game system. It gives you a comprehensive, in-depth look at his hand, including:
- The geography of the Ethengar Plain, and life under the Golden Khan
- A large, full-color map of the region
- Separate DM and Player's Books
- A four-page pull-out section of Ethengar warfare
- Rules for creating Ethengar characters
- And a new character class, the shaman, complete with unique spell abilities!
Now adaptable to the AD&D 2nd Edition Game! Adventures included.