The 1999 second printing most noticeably differs from the first printing by the cover: what was gloss black (and thus very hard to read) in the first printing was made grey in the second printing.
- Gloss black cover detail replaced with gloss grey.
- Bar code on inside front cover removed.
- On the credits page:
- Copyright date changed from "1995" to "1995, 1999".
- List of trademarked terms is much longer.
- Reader discretion disclaimer added.
- Website addresses added.
- The back cover price only shows $12.00 US, not Can $17.50 as well.
The first printing was printed in Canada, but the second printing was printed in the USA.